Position: Windows systems management (SCCM)
Exp: 4+ years
Technology: Windows systems management (SCCM)
- Experience: 4 to 8 years plus relevant IT skills.
- Skills & Attributes: Technical specialist
- At least four years proven experience of supporting SCCM and Windows OS and related infrastructure.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must be a team player and capable of working in a team which spans many geographies, time zones and customer bases.
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Software development, Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM), Hardware, SQL, Storage and network technologies, with in depth knowledge of at least 3 of these. SCCM mandatory.
- Experience of supporting SCCM and Windows OS and related infrastructure.
- Lead SCCM infrastructure upgrades, configuration, support and maintenance. GCB5 will be expected to take the lead with new initiatives (e.g. tablets, simplification, Mercury etc..).
- Proactively plan and manage the upgrade of SCCM servers and SCCM clients.
- Monitor SCCM services and client healthiness
- Excellent and in depth knowledge of SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, SQL and Windows Server Update Services
- Proven experience of in depth troubleshooting SCCM server and client issue
- Experience of supporting Windows Desktop and Server Operating systems
- Knowledge of scripting and development e.g. VB script, PowerShell
- Champion of service management techniques, including change management, and incident management.