Position: Senior Data Modeler
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Full Time
- 7+ years of experience working in a Sr. Data Modeler or Data Architect capacity with hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL, as well as extensive background in data modeling and data warehousing
- Understanding of star/snowflake schemas, indexing, aggregate tables, dimension tables, constraints, keys, and fact tables required
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ETL frameworks and reporting packages, databases, PL/SQL programming.
- Understand the data requirements for the project and drive the solution based on the information needs.
- Ability to understand the implications & understand how the data will be used in upstream/downstream applications and accordingly guide the team on logical / physical models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, identifying errors in data and presenting findings
- Data warehousing expertise/tools: Data Marts/ Materialized Views/Star Schema, Erwin, Oracle.