Position: SCM Consultant (Configuration Management)
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: Full Time
- Experience in Maven, sonarQube/JUnit integration with Jenkins, Weblogic configuration
- Experience with. Java web environments (IIS, Sharepoint, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience in Configuration management:
- Build and Continuous Integration: Maven, Hudson, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Docker container management.
- Possesses experience utilizing Git or similar version control version control software.
- Strong grasp of automation/scripting languages required. (Ruby or similar)
- Familiar with Unix/Linux systems.
- Experience using a variety of software development platforms such as the Eclipse IDE, IBM Rational Application Developer or other IDE’s.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Manage release branches
- Build and sanity test release binaries
- Push new releases to production
- Maintain the build process to support ongoing development
- Design, document and code an automated integration/build/test and release process
- Own the dev, QA and staging environments and help automate the deployment process of binaries to these environments