Position: Risk Compliance Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Full Time
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Must be proficient to advance skills with Microsoft Tools and Office products including but not limited to (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Access, OneNote, Lync, Outlook, SharePoint)
- The Application Life-Cycle Management Lead/Analyst must be able to perform all application governance related tasks throughout the life cycle of the application.
- Must have experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and understand physical and logical data flows and able to create process flow diagrams
- The candidate must be analytical and possess the ability to find the answer.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision to get tasks completed and consistently deliver tasks or deliverables to meet due dates/timelines.
- Have effective time management skills, the ability to work within time deadlines and the aptitude to prioritize work. May have to change priorities daily as needed, flexibility is crucial.
- Must understand and ability to build partnerships with different departments and associates to get work completed.
- Must be able to verbally communicate with managers, leadership, business partners, and peers to complete assigned task.
- Must possess written communication skills to process or create spreadsheets, other documents as needed.
- Must be competent to work on several projects/task at one time and to get them completed timely.
- Must understanding of Risk and figure out how to reduce the risk.
- Must complete work using the best practices and core values of the bank.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.