- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco’s Switching, Routing and Security products.
- In-depth knowledge of Voice Over IP; experience with Cisco and Avaya VOIP Products and or VoIP standard protocols ie SIP, H323 etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- Knowledgeable in Packet capture and packet analysis.
- Highly knowledgeable in Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex IP networks that support voice, data and possibly video.
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP with implementation experience in a large enterprise organization or equivalent Load Balancing schemas.
- Knowledgeable in UCS/VDI data center environments.
- Familiarization in VPN/IPSEC tunnels and NAT protocols.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal Operations groups, company clients and or vendors.
- Highly knowledgeable in IP Management for Enterprise systems.
- Knowledgeable in WiFi design components and WiFi implementations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and Layer 4-8 applications
- Certifications: CCNP or equivalent experience