Position: Performance Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Full Time
- Guide Product owners to develop use cases, from which you develop accurate multi-user scripts for performance benchmarking.
- Analyze results of Performance tests to find root causes of performance issues – if necessary zooming deep into technical details of the solution architecture – and provide recommendations to resolve them.
- Design detailed application performance improvement plans and procedures for software and production data in a secure environment.
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects on application and system performance impacts.
- Design and run extensive performance, load, stress and scalability tests using industry standard tools and custom software as necessary.
- Develop robust benchmark workloads based on production traffic patterns and anticipated feature usage with varying load levels and varying account sets.
- Analyze and summarize performance results in reports and best practice guides.
- Able to reproduce scenarios requiring special performance tests or simulations.
- Monitor alerts, respond to incident tickets, and triage issues as required as part of on call production support rotation.