Position: Peoplesoft Admin
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- 10 yrs of IT experience
- Strong understanding of PeopleSoft architecture and various components of latest versions of PeopleSoft
- Experience in installing, configuring, administration, troubleshooting, Tools upgrade and integration of 3rd party tools with PeopleSoft components on Linux/Solaris
- Experience in Migration of PeopleSoft components from Solaris to Linux.
- Ability to plan, organize, integrate and manage broad range of complex data and systems management with excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skills
- Has knowledge and experience on Web architecture, including different components and their inter-relationship, good understanding of Service oriented architecture and Middleware
- Knowledge in provisioning the infrastructure and troubleshooting issues related to Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere MQ& Tuxedo
- Installation/patching/configuration of web (Apache), app servers (Web logic, Tomcat) and Content Management (Adobe CQ5) for the Websites and Deployment of application into various environments.
- Experience in orchestration tools, Scripting knowledge (Perl, UNIX) and ticketing tools.