Position: PCB Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- HDI and High-speed boards designing and impedance controlled stack-up designing.
- Fine pitch BGA routing, Blind – Buried via and ALIVH technology PCB Designing.
- Demonstrable experience of PCB design of multi-layer Analog, Digital and RF layouts designs.
- Impedance control stack-up designing and Signal/Power integrity analysis.
- Hands on DDRx, PCI-X, USB 3.0, ETHERNET, and WLAN etc… based boards design.
- Understanding of PCB design constraints, including Trace length matching Constraints, Impedance control and spacing rules.
- Experience on designing Flexi – Rigid and Flexi PCBs.
- Create / Maintain Schematic symbols, PCB Footprint symbols and PLM CIS/SQL library.
- Extensive knowledge on Altium Tools (preferred) and Cadence.
- Understanding of PCB Fabrication process and DFA, DFM & DFT requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of IPC standards. (IPC-7351A, IPC-2221) and IPC certification is Plus.
- Familiar with Windchill or Agile PLM products and supports.