Position: Oracle Apps DBA
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: Full Time
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of complex Oracle databases
- Writes highly complex job scripts using operating system commands to execute sequential procedures.
- Participates in system architecture design activities, including the creation, management and implementation.
- Provides support to the application and development support staff.
- Assists less experienced staff with problem resolution and application of fixes in Oracle systems.
- Creates and manages status reports, including tracking all DBA staff activities and project status updates.
- Provides complex documentation in regards to standards, design, support, implementation and troubleshooting databases and DBMS.
- Works independently, with minimal supervision.Interfaces/liaisons’ with other technical experts, including the Data Architect and Database Developer.
- Provides training, oversight, mentoring, and guidance to other team members and staff.