Position: Microstrategy Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Need GC & USC Only.
Must Have Skills
- Leads MicroStrategy administration and is responsible for overall MicroStrategy architecture design and implementation.
- Experienced in admin functionalities of MSTR such as User creation, ACL, Movement of objects using Object
- Experience upgrading a MicroStrategy platform.
- Hands on experience on Installation and Deployment of MicroStrategy objects from Development to QA and Production environment.
- SSO/Server Authentication Setup & Administration.
- Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports, filters, prompts, metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc.
- Well versed with Admin tools Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, System Manager, Operation manger.
- Data modeling experience to design the data model for the warehouse.
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, & dashboards
- Extensive experience in building and developing reporting solutions on MicroStrategy BI
- Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents, MSTR Schema creation, advanced reporting.
- Experience in using Pass through functions and In Memory cubes.
- Experience in customer-facing roles for requirements gathering and architecting solutions for BI projects.
- Trains and mentors less senior team members and business users.
- Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills, and proactive attitude.
- Leverages experience and can create/update customization plug-ins in MicroStrategy SDK for Mobile, Authentication and UI Customizations.