Position: Microservices/Cloud Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full Time
- 6+ years of Java/J2EE development experience including frameworks like Struts, Spring, ORM tools like Hibernate, J2EE design patterns etc.
- Experience on using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, Sprint Rest.
- Understanding of MicroService architectures.
- Hands-on experience in developing MicroServices solutions, experience on MicroService tech stack like Sprint Boot, Spring Cloud, Distributed Cache etc…
Experience on following MicroService related frameworks
- Eureka for Service Discovery
- Hystrix for Circuit Breaker
- Feign for Declarative REST Client
- Ribbon for Client Side Load Balancer
- Archaius for Configuration Management
- Zull for dynamic routing, monitoring, resiliency, and security
- Experience with PaaS solutions utilizing Cloud Foundry (Pivotal CF) or Candidate should have implemented Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS, RDS etc.
- Manage first time engineering / implementation of cloud based tech stack – AWS, PCF etc.