Position: Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) Specialist with Tableau and Hadoop Experience
Location: Dallas, TX (and some travelling)
Duration: 24+ months
- M& A specialist will work collaboratively with client senior leadership and assist in developing custom web tool for real time business synergies assessment.
- The tool will be a robust, scalable & tested on Hadoop platform.
- Ideal folk should be verse with Tableau dashboard reporting and background of M&A methodologies (Bain or McKinsey) preferred.
- 8 years minimum experience with Tableau (expert level)
- Working experience in M & A companies
- Knowledge of either Bain or McKinsey M & A methodologies.
- UI/UX experience providing dashboard presentations and working with clients on the best way to display information (visually appealing reports and dashboards including graphs/charts)
- Experience migrating or translating reports from legacy systems like MSFT SSRS, direct SQL queries to Tableau
- Demonstrable examples of past Tableau portfolio
- Expert SQL query tuning for performance
- Experience pulling data from Hadoop through Hive on Tableau
- Experience working on Hadoop distributions as mentioned above
- Very strong verbal and written communications