Position: Mainframe Test Analyst
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: Full Time
Need GC & USC Only
- Need at least 4 years of experience in User-Acceptance Testing for Mortgage application.
- Need Mortgage industry and secondary mortgage application knowledge.
- Certified Tester highly preferred.
- Ability to assist UAT Lead in effectively communicating/reporting User Acceptance Test status at weekly project meetings with the various Program and Project Managers, Development Managers, Business Process Engineers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Strong knowledge in JCL, SQL, DB2, FILE-AID, QMF, SPUFI, Cobol, MVS, VSAM, TSO, ISPF, CICS, QA Testing
- Good experience in Databases which includes DB2 and IMS DB/DC.
- Hand on experience in Batch QA Testing, Online Testing and Manual testing
- Hand on experience in HP ALM tool for writing test cases, Executing, updating results, defect handling, RTM
- Ability in handling Systems, Integration, Functional, User-Acceptance Testing, Black box testing and E2E testing.
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of automation and test data management process
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Good Communication and presentation skill