Position: Java/Selenium Automation Engineer with CICD exp
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time
- Strong knowledge of and experience on JAVA, Junit /TestNG
- Hands on experience with writing automated tests using JAVA, Selenium for wide range of application technologies including SOAP/REST/MQ/Backend
- Familiar with Test driven development and Behavior Driven Development
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process.
- Experience with Git/Stash(Bit Bucket), Bamboo, JIRA.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- User story review (determine testability of the story)
- Unit Test Results, Coverage and Sufficiency review – do the unit tests on the software components reflect the acceptance criteria established for the story?
- Exploratory Testing
- Test Data Preparation
- Lead the design and delivery of test automation beyond the unit framework.
- Design and Implement testing for integrative components
- Design and Implement testing for User experience components
- Design and Implement volume/scale/load testing practices
- Work “story at a time” and “iteration at a time” in planning, estimation, and delivery.
- Document issues/defects with software operation revealed through testing