Position: Java Developer with Micro services Exp
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: 6 months
EXPR :10 Yrs.
Need Passport Copy
- 10 years post baccalaureate progressive experience in the job offered or related software engineering development experience.
- 7 years of Java/J2EE specific, is required.
- Extensive experience on Java concepts and technologies, IoC (e.g. Spring Boot), Java EE web standards, web containers (Apache Tomcat), Spring framework (Boot, MVC, Security), clustering and communication (eg.Hystix), REST, Elasticsearch, Java Security.
- Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design).
- Java and Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JDBC and Struts/Tiles or other Java-based UI framework.
- XML, XSD, XSL and WebServices (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.).
- Applying design patterns and UML familiarity.
- Full lifecycle development on large projects, creating distributed and scalable eCommerce systems.
- ORM solutions (iBatis, Hibernate).
- Experience with Java 8 features, Micro services architecture, AWS Cloud, AWS Lambda , Ajax, JQuery.
- SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production.
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in Crafting clean, well-tested code using rigorous continuous delivery methodologies, including automated functional , non-functional and integration testing.
- Experience with code coverage tools
- Configure, implement, and automate Continuous Delivery pipelines for software delivery teams utilizing Jenkins and other supporting tools.
- Experience with system monitoring tools.
- Extensive experience on Devops tools like Subversion, GIT, Jira,Jenkins and container technologies.