Position: IVR QA Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Full Time
- 3-5 years progressive experience and responsibilities in the area of Avaya IVR Call Center Technologies QA process
- IVR Domain
- Performance and Load Testing with Hammer Too
- Experience with Testing of DTMF and Speech Recognition Application and Call Flows
- Experience in testing of Inbound and Outbound voice applications on Avaya Voice Portal/Experience Portal.
- Experience with Testing of Genesys CTI Call Routing
- Experience and Knowledge of Voice Portal Managemnt Systems (VPMS) Configurations.
- Knowledge of Skill Based Routings, Exit Points and Vector/VDNs
- Working knowledge of IVR Testing with Agent Desktop Applications.
- Demonstrated abilities in supporting UAT with Line of Buisiness
- Knowledge Application of software development life cycle concepts
- Manual Testing
- Extensive Manual Testing Experience including Test Planning, Test case Design, System and Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing
- Complete projects deliverables within set timelines and quality standards.
- Interact with interfaces and internal groups as part of test support activities and project implementations.
- Test Planning, Test Case management,
- Requirement Analysis and Tracibility Matrix
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking and Reporting