Position: iOS Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Must have skills
- An iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Year of Experience: 4-6 years
Good to have skills
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Java
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration