Position: iOS Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time
Must Have Skills
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Obj-c )
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development 3-5 years .
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.
- Deep experience in Source code management .
- Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.