Position: Information Security Consultant
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: Full Time
Skill set: DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Web Proxy
Must Have Skills
- Minimum 5 Years of experience working as Information security analyst with solid understanding of windows, Network and security devices.
- Strong knowledge of information security solutions, including data loss prevention (DLP) , Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network security monitoring, Cryptography, Web proxy & Two factor authentication
- Experience with the following or similar applications required : Bluecoat web proxy, HP Voltage Data security, McAfee IDS/IPS, QRadar SIEM, Firemon, RSA Secure ID.
- Professional experience developing and implementing new security systems, security programs, protocols and maintenance of existing systems.
- Excellent project management and planning skills.
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of current threats and trends in Information Security
- Plans, researches, and designs security procedures for security Infrastructure.
- Ensures company’s information systems and computer networks are secure.
- Develops policies and procedures on how company employees will use information systems and networks.
- Researches, designs, and oversees implementation of information technology, systems, and policies for information security in support of business needs.
- Strong analytic and organizational skills, particularly in planning, communications, process documentation/design, and problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information.
- Experience working in onsite/offshore support model
- Experience in ITIL process such as Incident, Problem and Change management.