Position: Informatica MDM & IDQ Developer
Location: Mc Lean, VA
Duration: Full Time
Must Have Skills
- Provide technical leadership and support for Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration (ETL), Informatica Data Quality(IDQ) development, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, data profiling, data quality assessment, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments (development/test/production/sandbox).
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations – Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Active VOS, SIF Framework and MDM UserExits .
- Experience with MDM Batch & Security Framework
- Advise and provide support to data stewards, other system owners and technical personnel in master data management concepts and technical matters.
- Execute queries against MDM hub and other inbound/outbound databases as required.
- Apply MDM technology for one-off data matching and cleansing efforts.
- Experience in ETL development using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Strong UNIX and shell scripting experience is required Autosys scheduling experience.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning and developing High Volume Data Loads required.
- Strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, best practices, toolsets and solutions.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with DOORS, Rational Clear Case, Remedy, Clear Quest, Quality Center and SharePoint are a plus.
- Playing the role of a MDM and IDQ Developer
- MDM Implementation for a full SDLC lifecycle
- Designs, Develops, Tests IDQ and PowerCenter mappings and workflows.
- Develops scripts to execute and test mappings and workflows.
- Must be facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards, guidelines and best practices that guide the various MDM and Data Warehouse projects within the organization
- Able to provide data architecture solutions
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude experience required.
- Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion
- Must be experienced on both; Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members.