Position: Informatica Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline proposed IT solutions
- Participate in design reviews to provide input for the design recommendations
- Provide input to information/data flow
- Analyze business requirement, define development scope and develop technical specification documents
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement ETL and SQL.
- Develop scripts to automate the execution of ETL using shell scripts under Unix environment
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- Manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-evolving business needs