Position: Exchange & Skype for Business Administration
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time
- Expertise in Exchange server administration 2010.
- Expertise in Lync/Skype for Business.
- Exchange Server Services Availability monitoring
- Outlook web access /web app enable /disable
- Web service availability monitoring
- Mobile Device management active sync issues
- Exchange Mailbox Database /Public folder Database Creation /Deletion
- Exchange Database Maintenance tasks
- Public folder creation/deletion
- Mail Flow inbound and outbound issues
- Backup/ Restore
- Performing monthly patching and other maintenance activities.
- DAG Maintenance.
- Monitoring and Managing Exchange 2010 Server Roles and availability of the services such as OWA, active sync and MAPI based connections.
- Monitor Event Viewer Log for error and SMTP queue alerts.
- Mailbox Creation/ Deletion/ modification
- Calendar Permission
- Mailbox management
- Handling escalated Outlook support issues
- Distribution list permission Assign/Remove
- E-Mail Tracking.
- Expertise with Microsoft Skype for Business, Lync 2013 infrastructure in a corporate environment
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS)
- Experience using monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and troubleshoot real-time capabilities of Skype (voice and video)
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub netting, voice policies, trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, load balancers, etc.
- Experience integrating different telecommunication systems with Lync (Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating enterprise systems within virtual environments (VMWare and or Hyper-V) is a plus
- Experience in design and administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including but not limited to; Activity Directory Domains, Group Policy Objects, Web Services, DFS shares, Operating Systems, patches and hotfixes