Position: ETL Datastage Lead
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Full Time
- The Datastage Designer/Development lead will work closely with business & IT stakeholders and understand ETL requirements and build end to end ETL migration processes using IBM Information Server stack and DataStage.
- Experience of doing ETL in master data management context into IBM Infosphere AE (11.4) strongly desired.
- 8+ years of extensive development experience in Datastage 9 or above
- Experience in working in Oracle 11g/12c environments
- Experience in working with OCI stage & Oracle stage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Experience in working on large Data Warehousing environments
- Hands-on implementation experience on designing ETL framework, including Job scheduling, Exception Handling & Data Reconciliation
- Experience in performance tuning
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize and execute migration from DataStage 9.x to 11.4
- Design overall ETL framework & data flow
- Provide recommendations on techniques to improve data quality, ETL processing & data loading times
- Understand & validate data model in collaboration with data modeler & SMEs
- Define ETL standards, guidelines & templates