Position: ETL Data Stage Programmer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Full Time
Relevant Experience (Yrs):5+ Years IBM’s experience in Design and developing ETL jobs
Technical/Functional Skills:Provide high level of technical support, perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of DataStage
- Develops design specifications for ETL jobs.
- Design, implement and support ETL programs.
- Creates integration testing strategy for ETL jobs/participates in integration testing in development/test environments.
- Performs code reviews against other developers DataStage jobs-SQL/PLSQL scripts
- 5+ years of extensive development experience in Datastage 9 or above
- Experience in working with OCI stage & Oracle stage.
- Experience in creating source to target mappings
- Experience in writing complex SQL in relational databases especially Teradata & Oracle
- Experience in ETL & query performance tuning.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX Shell /Perl Scripting
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver data integration & extract solutions using IBM DataStage 9 or above
- Create ETL Source to Target mappings
- Understand existing ETL Jobs, and make changes as per new requirements
- Identify, propose & implement improvements in ETL jobs
- Work closely with DBAs to fix performance bottlenecks
- Work closely with support teams for code migrations