Position: Devops Consultant
Location: St Louis, MO /Bellevue or Redmond, WA
Duration: Full Time
- Analyze requirements, solutions, and estimates to complete installations, implementations, and customization of DevOps practices.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on tools like Urbancode ,Jenkins
- Work with customer executives and IT Business & Technical Architects to develop and deploy in multiple integrated systems
- Interacts with the client to define deliverables and discuss issues, questions, and improvements.
- Knowledge of Application Life cycle Management Tools (ALM).(TFS,IRA, ZPHYR)
- Knowledge of Build Automation Tool (Jenkins, Coded UI) ,Code Analysis Tool (sonarqube)
- Knowledge of Test Automation Tool
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Application Performance Monitoring Tool.(App Dynamics,dynatrace)
- Knowledge and experience of Release Management and Deployment Automation Tool (Ansible,urbancode)
- Knowledge and experience of Source Control Management ( Git,GitLab
- Experience In Implementing DevOps solution for enterprise using best practices for software development projects
- Experience in working with tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Urbancode, Ansible, App dynamics, Git,coded ui,LoadRunner, SonarQube, TFS