Position: DB2 DBA
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Full Time
- Mainframe – COBOL – JCL – VSAM – CICS – DB2
- UNIX (AIX & Linux), Shell Scripting.
- Working knowledge of Oracle &Other RDBMS
- Experience in DB version upgrades.
- Experience in migrating DBs / Applications from AIX to Linux
- Manages and maintains all non-production databases and consults on production stability and performance issues.
- Works seamlessly development teams (Agile & Waterfall).
- Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access and security administration.
- Performs backup and recovery on Database Management Systems, configures database parameters, and prototype designs against logical data models, defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and warehousing requirements.
- Optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost.