Position: Avaya VoIP Consultant
Location: Englewood, CO
Duration: 6 Months
- Knowledge on Unified Communication, Contact Center, Gateway solution products for Avaya Aura (SM, SMGR, CM), Avaya CMS, Avaya AES.
- Good understanding on PSTN/PBAX solution deployments.
Troubleshooting knowledge on the following:
- Trunk side issues (Audio quality, call drops).
- CMS reports, Access.
- CM Vector, VDN,
- Configuring CM, CMS, AES.
- Configuration of Vectors, VDN, Skills, Agents, Extensions.
- Configuring AES for CM Switch, PG’s & Adjunct.
- Excellent problem solving skills with desire to take on responsibility.
- Good understanding on process.
- Excellent communication skills, should have worked in global delivery model.
- Good understanding on product SLA’s and support metrics.
- Ability to grasp problems and understand issues quickly and provide solutions.
- Ability to reason and think logically
- Strong attention to detail in regards to project planning and documentation